Temperament Assessments & Council Imposed Orders
If your dog has come to the attention of Council and you are unsure how to proceed, we can help.
We provide assessment of temperament and advice on Council imposed dog Orders and Proposed Orders including Nuisance Dog Orders, Menacing Dog Orders, Dangerous Dog Orders and Prevention Notices. We can advise on:
- The most appropriate course of action,
- Your obligations and rights if subject of a Proposed Order,
- Draft representations against Proposed Orders,
- Provide expert assessments of temperament, and
- Ongoing behaviour modification if required.
We have been working with Councils for many years to achieve the best possible outcome for families, their dogs and the community at large.